Tuesday, December 13, 2011

working hard, or hardly working

Remember that one time I said I would blog more because of high demand of all my worshipers? Well I'm sorry, I just haven't had anything to complain about besides work... And I can't very well do that when I'm friends with all my wonderful bosses. I guess I could complain about there not being any snow on Christmas but that was even taken away from me this morning when it started snowing. I suppose the only thing left is my ward family. Ughhh. I'm sorry I don't have kids people, but I promise we have to have something else in common. sure you are ten years older than me, but I can be mature sometimes. Sorry I can't take my librarian calling seriously and come 45 minutes before church so that sister so-and-so can save 10 cents on some copies, and stay 20 minutes after to make sure the crayons and kid safe scissors are all accounted for. So sue me, I'm working 6 days a week, is it so awful that I want a day to myself and my husband every once in a while?


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment